Wednesday, July 30, 2008

utah lake

Before today, I had only visited Utah Lake once, and my first visit was during the winter at nighttime. I have always wanted to walk the Provo River trail to Utah Lake, and have tried many times, only to turn back due to time constraints. A few weeks ago I tried to walk to Utah Lake with Sam, but we had to turn back after a few hours. Today, though, I was determined to try again. Since J is on a tour (i.e. vacation) with his band, I felt like I deserved to at least have an outing with Sam.

On my first attempt of walking to Utah Lake with Sam, he slept the whole trip in his stroller. I guess that I expected him to be the same today. Let's just say that Sam was NOT the same on this trip. I won't elaborate beyond saying that I will never, ever, go on this walk again with a newborn baby.

Needless to say, we made it, with much drama on the way to the lake and back. This, however, is what Sam thought of our ten minutes at the Utah Lake:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny! I think you get points for being brave enough to try some adventures with your newborn.