Sorry about the image quality - the room was rather dark and uploading the file online made the image even worse. You can't really see Sam's cute face...
It's too bad you can't see it everyone, but seriously he was so awesome - he looks at the camera between his soulful piano playing as he cries his tune. He's a natural, I tell ya.
4 comments:
Sorry about the image quality - the room was rather dark and uploading the file online made the image even worse. You can't really see Sam's cute face...
Oh cute! I am so baby hungry and this made it worse. I love his jabbering.
It's too bad you can't see it everyone, but seriously he was so awesome - he looks at the camera between his soulful piano playing as he cries his tune. He's a natural, I tell ya.
I don't know how I missed this post, but I had never seen it before. That boy knows how to sing the blues!
Post a Comment