Friday, August 22, 2014

Visual Thinking

It's not surprising that I am a visual learner, given my career and interest in art. Even when I write things down, I think I remember them better because I can visualize what my handwriting looks like. My mind first thinks of the handwriting's appearance, and then I process and recall the significance of what is written. On our recent trip to Utah, I remembered the apartment number for my grandma's new place because I could visualize what I had written in the address book that I left at home.

So, when I came across this Muppet clip on "Visual Thinking" just the other day, I was really charmed. I love jazz music (similar to Jim Henson), so this clip's combination of jazz, visual designs, and Muppets really was up my alley:


1 comment:

Krystal said...

Hi, Monica! I just caught up on your blog. Your little Lucy is adorable! Congrats!