Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Recent Lucy and Sam pics

It has been so neat to see Sam take on the role of an older brother over the past year and a half. Sam is such a sweet, loving boy. I knew that he would be great with a little sibling, but it makes me really happy to see how thoughtful, protective, and loving he is toward Lucy. In turn, Lucy adores Sam. She asks for him all the time when he is at school, and she cheers every afternoon when she sees his school bus pulling up to the bus stop.

Here are some of my favorite recent pictures of the two of them together.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did they get so big and CUTE!!?!?!? We miss you guys!!

Matt and Joanna said...

Adorable kiddos! They're getting so big, I can't believe how fast time goes by.

Katherine Griffin said...

She is sooooo coot! I love here little smile, especially in the bath photos. She looks so much like you.

m.m. said...

I love hearing what Lucy is up to. Sam is the best older brother. It makes my heart melt. He's just such a sweetheart. Miss those kids and you so much!