Monday, March 28, 2016

British Museum Flashback

I just came across the photo in my archives. It was taken during our 2013 trip to England. On one of the last days of our trip we visited the British Museum. Poor Sam was so burned out from walking around London and visiting scores of museums that he fell asleep in my arms near the end of our visit  at the British Museum (when we were walking through the Duveen Gallery with the Parthenon Marbles). Isn't he so small and cute? I could still carry him around in my arms back then, even though he was getting a little heavy. I remember carrying him across the Tower of London bridge that day, too.

I love this photo because it encapsulates some of my favorite things: 1) my child(ren), 2) snuggling with my child(ren), 3) art and 4) museums. I think that I look very happy and content in this photo.

2 comments:

john byron said...

:)

m.m. said...

Love your bangs. You look very happy <3