Monday, September 29, 2014

Drawings by the Boys

Depending on who makes Sam's lunch in the morning, either J or I leave a little note for Sam. I started this tradition on his first day of kindergarten, and Sam really looks forward to it. If we ever forget to leave a note in his lunchbox, he lets me know the minute he walks off of his school bus at the end of the day.

Anyhow, I can't compete with the little drawings that J leaves for Sam. If Sam really likes a note, he saves it in his lunchbox and sticks it up on our refrigerator when he gets home. These are two notes that currently decorate our fridge (Sam especially got a kick out of how the "X-CELLENT" was a play off of the x-wing jet):


Speaking of drawings, I really liked this drawing of our family that Sam created at school last week. My favorite things are the hearts that Sam placed above his family members' heads, as well as how Lucy is swaddled in a blanket:

No comments: