As soon as the S family vacation ended, we had an immediate turnover to the B family vacation. It was really fun to see everyone and meet our new nephew, D. (However, I have learned my lesson about planning family vacations back-to-back. Unsurprisingly, the recovery period after two consecutive vacations is twice as long.) We had a fun time while everyone was in town. Here are some pictures from the week:

Sam and D instantly hit it off.

Sam looks like he's up to something.

Norah looks like she's up to something.
(Please note that all three babies are in this shot)

Sam and Norah having a sit.

Moms + babies + wicker chairs

Dads + babies + ferry boat


Sam doing his best impression of Renaissance-17th century art models
(see
here and
here for some of his sources of inspiration)



After going through these pictures, I realized that I didn't take any photos of my in-laws. S and A were always behind the camera, or busy making us happy and comfortable. Thanks for such a fun week, S and A. Next time, I'm going to make sure you stay still long enough for me to snap some photos.
5 comments:
looks like a fun trip! i want to do that little hike you did, it looks oh so pretty.
I'm dying over that picture of Sam, ha ha. To have a mother that's an art historian! What a lucky boy.
Sam is getting so big! He is so so so cute.
I've just been looking through all your pics and loved seeing your family! Sam looks like a little toddler. I guess Haylie kind of does, too now that she's walking. I really loved Sam's renaissance impression (LOL)! I miss you, Monica. We've also been going on hikes this summer with Haylie and I've thought alot about our "barbizon" moments. Good times... :)
Such cute pictures! I love Sam's Renaissance impersonation, that is awesome!
Post a Comment